Monday, July 4, 2016

Hail to the NBI Class of 2016

That time of year has come and passed yet again, and another class of new blogs has been through the Newbie Blogger Initiative.

NBI_Logo_450This years class is, so far as I can tell:

  1. A to Zeo
  2. Aunion’s Blog
  3. Chordian
  4. Cookie Cutter Monks
  5. I’m Not Squishy
  6. Just East of West
  7. Pleasant Gamer
  8. Shadows Gaming Blog
  9. SparkoMarco Gaming
  10. Static Refresh
  11. The Wild Core Chronicle
  12. Vyx

I couldn’t find a definitive list, so I merged together what data I could find into a single list.  If I missed somebody, leave a comment.

There are a dozen new blogs to keep an eye on.  Some will no doubt fade soon enough… some may have faded already.  But as like as not one of those blogs will take root and be around for a while and add to our little corner of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment