Saturday, August 13, 2016

My Secret EverQuest II Shame

I mentioned the expansion unlock poll on the Stormhold server last week. (It passed.)  But there was another poll available as well.  It was aimed at classifying what aspects of the game the people taking the poll enjoyed most.

But there was one question that struck right at the heart of a problem of mine in Norrath.

The pointed question

The pointed question

How many EverQuest II characters do I have at max level?  I have no EverQuest II characters at max level.  in the near dozen years the game has been out… and I played it pretty actively at various points in that time frame… I have, at no time, ever had a character at max level.

At least not for adventure levels.  I may have hit the tradeskill level cap before Desert of Flames came out, and again during that time frame.  But for adventure level, which is what really counts in my book, I have never been there.

And relative to the current level cap, I am still back in Rise of Kunark as far as levels go.

Too many alts, too much tradeskilling, and too much just screwing around in game I guess.  Not that I didn’t enjoy myself, but there have been times when I wish I had focused a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment