Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Minecraft and a Year of Statistics

So now that I have the long winded reflection post out of the way, here is something lighter.

Also a pretty Minecraft sunset

Also a pretty Minecraft sunset

One interesting side-effect of playing on a single server for 99% of my one year Minecraft career is that my stats for that server are pretty much my overall stats.  So here we go.

General Stats:

  • Games Quit – 762
  • Items Dropped – 539
  • Fish Caught – 148
  • Junk Fished – 16
  • Treasure Fished – 9
  • Talked with Villager – 919
  • Traded with Villager – 921
  • Cauldrons Filled – 2
  • Water Taken from Cauldrons – 3
  • Interactions with Brewing Stand – 39
  • Chests opened – 11,996
  • Trapped chests triggered – 166
  • Hoppers searched – 1,108
  • Droppers searched – 4
  • Records played – 2
  • Ender chests opened – 58
  • Items enchanted – 71

We don’t PvP.

MOB Stats:

  • MOB Kills – 14,601
  • Damage Dealt – 89,672
  • Damage Taken – 6,086
  • Players Killed – 0
  • Number of Deaths – 35
  • Animals Bred – 1,087
  • Zombies killed – 1,424 (killed me 3 times)
  • Skeletons killed – 851
  • Spiders killed – 526
  • Creepers killed – 512
  • Zombie Pigmen killed – 255 (killed me 4 times)
  • Magma Cubes killed – 206
  • Blazes killed – 185
  • Cows killed – 153
  • Slimes killed – 140
  • Sheep killed – 135
  • Silverfish killed – 129 (killed me 1 time, don’t go AFK!)
  • Chickens killed – 110
  • Ghasts killed – 98 (killed me 1 time)
  • Cave Spiders killed – 75
  • Endermen killed – 72 (killed me 1 time)
  • Witches killed – 54 (killed me 3 times)
  • Rabbits killed – 19
  • Squids killed – 15
  • Bats killed – 2
  • Ocelots killed – 1
  • Wolves killed – 1
  • Unaccounted for kills – 9,638 (dunno, just copying the stats)

I am not sure what else is inflating the MOB kill number, which is on a different page from the individual MOB stats.  The Ocelot and Wolf kills were both accidents while trying to tame them.  Doh!

Crafting Stats:

  • Crafting Table interactions – 6,335
  • Furnace interactions – 2,176
  • Most Crafted item – Stick (needed for rails, torches, fences, tool, and more)
  • Most used item – Pick
  • Most depleted item – Pick
  • Most dropped item – Fish (from the Guardian farm no doubt)
  • Most mined item – Stone
  • Most picked up item – Cobblestone
  • Most crafted block – Stone Brick

The mend enchant has meant using diamond tools which can be repaired by experience globes, so I haven’t crafted many tools since 1.9 came out.

Travel Stats:

  • Walked – 2,273.26km
  • Sprinted – 20.96km
  • Crouched – 24.56km (most of it backwards)
  • Swum – 16.04km
  • Fallen – 8.54km
  • Climbed – 29.39km
  • Flown – 14.49km
  • Dove – 9.19km
  • Minecart – 591.01km
  • Boat – 105.06km
  • Pig – 335.71m
  • Horse – 129.3km
  • Elytra – 0mm
  • Jumped – 94,150 times
  • Times slept in a bed – 560

I do most of my travel by foot, though that includes every movement not covered by all the others.

I ended up turning off the auto-jump that came with Minecraft 1.10 because it was way too easy to walk over barriers I had put up to keep me from falling into lava and the like.

Minecarts are the most hands-off travel, while boats are the most efficient, so long as there is water where you are going. (And now that boats don’t break when you sneeze on them.)

Horses are great, but you have to keep an eye on them and they need a path 2 blocks wide and 3 blocks high.

And then there is the pig, which I rode just because Bhagpuss brought it up the last time I put up some Minecraft stats.  Not a very good way to travel, since the pig moves at  about walking speed, but amusing for a lark. (You can compare travel speeds with the chart here.)

Riding a pig away from Farm Station

Riding a pig away from Farm Station

So that is what I have after a year.  Sticks and stone and picks and a lot of walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment